• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

2GC Corals

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

KIKe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If it’s called “Black Label Corals”.. stay far away. It’s the guy Jason who made the whole mess. Corals don’t match at all. Corals arrive dead etc
i really like the speciosa they have which sells only for about 60 to 70, but they just dont want to pack them well.

yyq

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are they still in business? Placed orders 3 weeks ago. I called them and sent emails but never get any answers.

SpSDrew

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I placed an order and all arrived dead. I told them not to ship but on Tuesday and they shipped on Thursday and it got held up until Monday. Sent a dozen emails, Facebook messages and heard nothing back so I did a charge back and got my money back.

catturio19

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are they still in business? Placed orders 3 weeks ago. I called them and sent emails but never get any answers.
Did you ever get your order? I placed an order with them a couple months ago and it came in fine, but now it looks like they took down their Instagram accounts. I’ve tried calling a few times and emailing them but I haven’t heard back.

edit my most recent orders were places November 18

ceaver

Stability is all!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a quick follow up here on my situation. It was fairly difficult for me to get my credit card company to refund me, but I finally did just get word from them that my order will be refunded. 2GC tried to fight it, but ultimately I prevailed.
Right around the time of finding this out I also just learned that a speciosa frag they sent me--which was not even part of my order--came with a spionid worm in it (I just learned about these elsewhere and recognized it in the frag they sent). If you collect sps and don't know what these are, do a quick search here and find out.
So buyer beware, they'll send you frags with horrible pests in them! If the frags even survive the trip, that is...

AgentSPS

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Agreed, stay away from 2GC Corals! And I'm surprised you received a refund!

Just was dealing with Jason last night on my order placed 2+ weeks ago that immediately charged but still not shipped.

Attaching chat.. Sorry for the horrible quality. Not sure what's going with that.
Screenshot_2022-10-04-22-12-27-82.jpg

Basically, when I placed the order, shipping was free when I checked out. They charged my credit card w/in a day or two.

After few days, I emailed to find out why my order hasn't shipped. No response. I then went on his IG page to send him the initial message last Friday.

After the initial chat, I figured they are shipping this week. Come Tuesday night still no word on shipping, I messaged him to cancel the order. Dude is very unprofessional as you can see.

I called AMEX today, told them what happened and they are reversing the charges for me.
Yes “he” now has his own business and we now have two unscrupulous vendors out there. Same practice of doctored super saturated photos. Super responsive when you want to spend money and slow to respond when it comes to fulfillment and addressing problems for which he is solely responsible.
The whole breakup between he and 2GC was comedic in its unprofessionalism. The mudslinging and smearing. Was all fun and games until I got caught up in it. Didn’t end well for me.

OP
OP
F

FL_Reefer27

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes “he” now has his own business and we now have two unscrupulous vendors out there. Same practice of doctored super saturated photos. Super responsive when you want to spend money and slow to respond when it comes to fulfillment and addressing problems for which he is solely responsible.
The whole breakup between he and 2GC was comedic in its unprofessionalism. The mudslinging and smearing. Was all fun and games until I got caught up in it. Didn’t end well for me.
Yeah Black Label corals is Jason’s new way to scam people.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 99 87.6%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back