!!!!2ND ANNUAL SUPERB Owl SALE happened FEB 11-13 2022!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Doctor Derp

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hrrm dont see that one on his site really wanted to see colony picture of it.
The only one you should be able to find a colony pic on is the #14, Miss Scarlet. She's a replacement for a loss in shipping on our first order. Everything else is from the unreleased stuff!

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
The only one you should be able to find a colony pic on is the #14, Miss Scarlet. She's a replacement for a loss in shipping on our first order. Everything else is from the unreleased stuff!
Absolutely as requested:). Which Was a Great call. I don’t think many people realize how many truly insanely impressive pieces I’ve got here that aren’t on the site yet. You can’t go wrong asking for “unreleased” stuff. Which is basically just a glut of sps I have not allocated time for a proper shoot yet:)

MFRANCO

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I received my first battlebox a few hours ago. The only ones I requested were the bluemoon and an orange milli. Very very happy with the selection and quality of the frags. My lights were not on yet so I'm excited to say the least to see them when I get home this evening.
Thanks Adam.

Attachments

• 20220222_111437.jpg
    20220222_111437.jpg
    161.2 KB · Views: 88

Utubereefer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I received my first battlebox a few hours ago. The only ones I requested were the bluemoon and an orange milli. Very very happy with the selection and quality of the frags. My lights were not on yet so I'm excited to say the least to see them when I get home this evening.
Thanks Adam.
I like how you number the frag plates! Long term memory is not my strong suit but surprisingly I remember coral names better than people names.
Chris Farley Sudden Realization GIF

OrchidMiss

Official Reef Mermaid
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I like how you number the frag plates! Long term memory is not my strong suit but surprisingly I remember coral names better than people names.
Chris Farley Sudden Realization GIF
along came polly i did nothing luben GIF by Tomas Ferraro, Sports Editor

MFRANCO

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can't wait to see how they look in a week!!
LRM_20220222_134116.jpg
Beautiful frags. How thick is the glass on your tank? I have the same rack and it was holding pretty good until I cleaned the glass and now it eventually slides down to the bottom or the flow tips it and dumps all the frags in the sand.

Griev

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's none of my business but why would you ask for 5 of each?
I'm trying to emulate a "dutch" style from freshwater planted tanks. So I'm making rows of corals in my tank, I think it'll look amazing grown in. There's more info/details in my build thread. :)

Beautiful frags. How thick is the glass on your tank? I have the same rack and it was holding pretty good until I cleaned the glass and now it eventually slides down to the bottom or the flow tips it and dumps all the frags in the sand.
19mm thick. I have to be careful moving it while it's full so it doesn't fall down, but other than that it's worked great for me.

KJoFan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Absolutely as requested:). Which Was a Great call. I don’t think many people realize how many truly insanely impressive pieces I’ve got here that aren’t on the site yet. You can’t go wrong asking for “unreleased” stuff. Which is basically just a glut of sps I have not allocated time for a proper shoot yet:)
Well, now I know what my next box will be!

OrchidMiss

Official Reef Mermaid
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
drake-lets-go (3).gif

I really should've placed an order. Here is how I feel watching others open their battleboxes
baby-sad.gif
I would have if I didn't just drop equally as much $$ on Mr. Pickle...
Next time... I need that freebie Adam has for me! And I think I need my first grab bag.

Back