• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

2x MP10wQD for sale

Jonreefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have 2 that I am selling upgraded to MP40
One has the box and 2019 model. other doesnt have a box. Both have the newer RF chip so mobius ready so both made in very late 2018 or 2019.
One of them comes with a brand new wet side for $250 shipped.
The other one has 2 wet sides with it BUT the ceramic shafts are removed because they cracked. I have replaced them with shrink tubing and its a perfect fit. They actually run smoother and quieter than the brand new wet side.
I am asking $240 shipped for that one.
so recap
1 MP10wQD 2019 mobius ready with a brand new wet side of only a month old is $250 shipped
1 MP10wQD very end of 2018 or 2019 Mobius ready has 2 wetsides but both are fixed with ceramic shaft removed and replaced with shrink tube and comes with Controller mount. asking $240 for that unit.

here is the fix.
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/broken-shaft-on-an-mp10-fix-it-for-pennies.719189/
I can supply extra shrink tube with that unit if they ever need to be replaced. I personally feel its an upgrade to the weak ceramic shaft of the original unit.

DSCF1262.jpg DSCF1263.jpg DSCF1264.jpg DSCF1265.jpg DSCF1266.jpg

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 19.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back