3 Acropora IDs

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Joined
Sep 1, 2021
Messages
20,631
Reaction score
34,644
Location
United Kingdom (England)
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m curious, I feel like I’ve got 2 Millis and 1 other species aside from my 4th acro however, any ideas on what they are I’d love to hear :)
I’m not too bothered on species as to me I like them all (Mainly I’m glad I’m growing acros finally) however it would be nice to have an idea what species they are. Currently I think they’re too small to ID but it’s worth a shot.
Here’s a few photos of them under mainly whites;
84E9A655-8B41-4B58-8EF4-54AD89D114F9.jpeg

F6562552-FAEF-4037-A230-33E26BFEDB04.jpeg

9C94F538-6F15-4226-9390-4A2C75951338.jpeg

And here they are in acclimation for a slightly better idea of their growth forms.
5EFD79E7-E144-4E7D-B344-60139014CFC9.jpeg

869E681B-B156-48E8-B933-E5CA5537A08E.jpeg

B3C89D00-9C05-4DF0-A10F-D80EEBB1DCA1.jpeg

I did accidentally break off two arms of the top one whilst trying to take the bottom of his frag plug off yesterday so I used older photos instead. He also decided to take a plunge into the sponge below the rock I put him on.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new