3 anemones-no one hosting

  • Thread starter Thread starter NWAquarium
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I have 3 juvenile oscillaris clownfish that were introduced to my aquarium a few months ago. Over the last few weeks, I’ve added 3 anemones.
Is there a way to get them to host?
Yes, just wait. I have only 80g DT, and it took them 6 months to discover the anemones.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 28 29.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new