• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Item Price
$170-$220
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Treehrtsme

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
I have three sk5000s, right now they're all currently disassembled but feel free to contact me for time stamped pics and I can even assemble them if you'd like. I keep them disassembled when I'm not using them and especially if I plan on selling them. They're fragile if you try to ship them assembled. Also I prefer not to have them sitting around with any unnecessary tension on them. It also wouldn't be ideal to have them sitting around loosely screwed. I have some extension arm kits and extra rolls depending on what you want the price May slightly change.

2 of them are in good condition with minimal use. standard wear and tear as it would be with anything made out of acrylic but they've been cleaned and lightly polished before stored. 220 OBO

The third is in similar condition but the wire to the motor was somehow cut at one point. It has been reconnected and thoroughly checked. I vouch that it will present no short-term issues or any long-term issues down the road directly related to the wire being cut, but as such I'm asking less for that one at 175 OBO. Also currently disassembled.

I can also modify these filters to fit into much smaller sumps. I have successfully fit and sk5000 in an e shops AF 1000 as well as an SK 3000 and any shops nano cube contact me if interested in modding or pictures/details on how I do it.

Payment through PayPal service and goods and everything related to the transaction I like to keep in compliance with forum rules.

DCN01

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have three sk5000s, right now they're all currently disassembled but feel free to contact me for time stamped pics and I can even assemble them if you'd like. I keep them disassembled when I'm not using them and especially if I plan on selling them. They're fragile if you try to ship them assembled. Also I prefer not to have them sitting around with any unnecessary tension on them. It also wouldn't be ideal to have them sitting around loosely screwed. I have some extension arm kits and extra rolls depending on what you want the price May slightly change.

2 of them are in good condition with minimal use. standard wear and tear as it would be with anything made out of acrylic but they've been cleaned and lightly polished before stored. 220 OBO

The third is in similar condition but the wire to the motor was somehow cut at one point. It has been reconnected and thoroughly checked. I vouch that it will present no short-term issues or any long-term issues down the road directly related to the wire being cut, but as such I'm asking less for that one at 175 OBO. Also currently disassembled.

I can also modify these filters to fit into much smaller sumps. I have successfully fit and sk5000 in an e shops AF 1000 as well as an SK 3000 and any shops nano cube contact me if interested in modding or pictures/details on how I do it.

Payment through PayPal service and goods and everything related to the transaction I like to keep in compliance with forum rules.
Hi,
Are these still available? I am interested 1 of them at $220, Thanks

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 16 6.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 11.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 147 57.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 7.5%
Back