3 Days Diving in the Great Barrier Reef

  • Thread starter Thread starter PeterLL
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

PeterLL

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 12, 2018
Messages
407
Reaction score
459
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
winkA couple months ago I was lucky enough to go on a diving trip to the Great Barrier Reef. This is a little video I made to show my 3 day trip on a Liveaboard.

I do recommend clicking jt and watching it on YouTube itself, and make sure to set it to 4K too ;)



Taken on a GoPro Hero 11.
 
Last edited:
Oh man. Beautiful!
 
Oh man. Beautiful!
It really was!!
great video!
crazy how many crown of thorns were all over different colonies!!
Thanks! I didn’t see to many actually! The central GBR is in between outbreaks at the moment. Bleaching was not too bad considering the summer we just had too!
 
That's awesome, where are you going?
I'm going on a Royal Carribean cruise, so we booked a scuba diving excursion on their island, coco cay. Won't be nearly as cool as yours, but I am still excited!
 
I'm going on a Royal Carribean cruise, so we booked a scuba diving excursion on their island, coco cay. Won't be nearly as cool as yours, but I am still excited!
I can't scuba but snorkeling in the Caribbean is cool, too! Warm & crystal-clear water in Aruba, Turks & Caicos, Punta Cana (DR), etc...
 
I can't scuba but snorkeling in the Caribbean is cool, too! Warm & crystal-clear water in Aruba, Turks & Caicos, Punta Cana (DR), etc...
Yeah, sorry, I meant snorkeling. I don't know why I get snorkeling and scuba diving mixed up.
 
winkA couple months ago I was lucky enough to go on a diving trip to the Great Barrier Reef. This is a little video I made to show my 3 day trip on a Liveaboard.

I do recommend clicking jt and watching it on YouTube itself, and make sure to set it to 4K too ;)



Taken on a GoPro Hero 11.

I thought Hawaii was nice
 
Wow that looks amazing!
 
Thanks for sharing. Big difference from last time I went 20 years ago but still beautiful.
 
Yeah, sorry, I meant snorkeling. I don't know why I get snorkeling and scuba diving mixed up.
Try Snuba diving. Cross between scuba and snorkeling. The give you a regulator, mask, fins and a weighted vest. They float and air tank on a raft above and give you a 20 Ft. Air line to five with. No certification needed.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new