• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

3" High Output Standard Pro-Max UV Sterilizer (25 Watts) - Lifegard

Item Price
$240
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

jtone_philthy_aquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yes I agree to terms and conditions

I have a brand new never used

3" High Output Standard Pro-Max UV Sterilizer (25 Watts) - Lifegard​

it’s never been wet I have kept it in it’s original box since it arrived in the mail. It was purchased through saltwater aquarium.com.
I really wish I could have used it but it’s just way 2 much for my 100gal system made up of 2, 50 galling aquariums that share a small redsea stock sump. I don’t see any tank upgrades coming my way anytime soon so I figured I might as well just sell this one and If I end up needing a larger UV later on I’ll just purchase another. It a beautiful piece of equipment so it’s a bummer that I can’t put it to work.

Even though it’s never been used in listing it under market value since I planned on adding the shipping costs into the asking price listed here.

Feel free to reach out if you have any question or if you are interested in purchasing this item. The bulb has never been removed from the original cardboard box it comes in along with the quarts glass tube that protects it. every little piece is still bagged up and has never been tampered with whatsoever so this is completely clean and ready to be broken in.

asking price - 240$ shipped
Uv.png
View recent photos.png
View recent photos.png
Uv.png

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 21 31.3%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 14 20.9%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 25 37.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 6.0%
Back