• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

3 Hydra 26 hd for radion

How old are the Hydras, any issues, what condition are they in, what color? I have a Gen 3 Xr30w Pro with RMS mount.
 
Great condition I have box for 2 a few months old other 6 months, u really need two lights unless you have another we can work something out
 
11D937DD-DC23-4ECE-84C8-EE184844A935.jpeg
F22FD161-B2F2-448D-9DD8-DE7BE3F5B899.jpeg
Any interest in a 48” Photon V2 with two supplemental lumenBars? I am down sizing my tank to a 36” tank to fit a smaller space in my house and can’t use the 48” fixture.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new