3 part sump/fuge, help needed.

  • Thread starter Thread starter AForys
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Well, I figured it all out thanks for everyone's input. Tank is just about done cycling, going to get about 15lbs of reef cleaners rock. Want to seed pods and get the macro in fuge before I introduce love stock. I'll get a pick up shortly.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new