• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

3 x kessil 360x with spectral controller

Item Price
300-900
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

ycnibrc

SOCAL REEF TOTM 11/2019 GHL TOTM 02/2020
View Badges
Joined
Oct 6, 2014
Messages
2,578
Reaction score
3,637
Location
Irvine, CA
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have 3x kessil 360x tuna blue with spectral control x. Each is 300$ and spectral control is 50$
Buy all 3 kessil free controller free shipping. Shipping is 20$ each.
Each light come with power brick and link cable.
Lights are about 1.5 years old.
I’m in OC Southern California for local pick up.

742E6BFF-D1D5-475A-8F5B-286562EC381C.jpeg 984F7AB3-4109-4E4E-B9B4-A6150AEB7B68.jpeg 6464F76D-4174-4C73-913E-A9FD065659E8.jpeg B7B03592-9910-445B-A4E3-766F6F0E7A5A.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new