30 breeder

cwb_reeftank

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
578
Reaction score
64
Location
Tampa, Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had a build thread on here before with a 55 but I have recently moved to Tampa (back at the end of March). I setup a little temporary 30 breeder. However now I am keeping it for a little bit till I get my 75 down here or if I see a nicely priced setup down here I'll get it. But with this thread its going to focus on the 30 breeder. Right now I have it set up with two AI Prime 16 HDs (trying to keep SPS), simple sump, filter fleas, and a skimmer. The one issue that I been having is no nutrients at all, no matter how much I feed. I will be starting to use NeoPhos to bring up some nutrients. I also recently had my clownfish jump out of the tank and it sadly died. I will be posting pictures of it and posting updates as time goes on!
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new