30 gallon half moon

Pulldeez

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 2, 2013
Messages
53
Reaction score
1
Location
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2 percula clowns
Longnose hawkfish
Bicolor blenny
Mandarin goby
3 anemone(not sure what kind??)
Flowerpot coral(not sure if correct)
and my other coral I am not sure of what it is

This is six months along
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 187
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 233
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 143
Looking good! ;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new