30 Gallon Reef

FrogSpawn2

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 28, 2013
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Location
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Everyone, this is my 30 gallon reef. The pictures are from January through July.

First off, a tang in a 30 especially a Regal Tang is wrong. However, he was a rescue from a LFS. He was the size of a quarter with bitten off fins. I plan on giving him away to a friend very soon for a while till I graduate and of course have a much larger setup.

Anyways, here are a FTS for everyone.
1st.jpg
2nd (2).jpg
2nd.jpg
3rd.jpg
4th.jpg


I rarely see the tank since it's back home and not at school, so this is how many times I saw it from January to July. Hint why it's kinda dirty. :sad:

Thanks for Viewing! :bigsmile:

I'd like to hear your feedback.
 
You're telling me! Every time I go back, I can't believe how big it has grown. The Tang is a PIG!
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 33.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new