300 gallon in Iowa

Dave1331

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 8, 2020
Messages
19
Reaction score
88
Location
Iowa City
What state or country do you live in
Iowa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It me me 5 years to get her up and running and now it has had water in it 2 years come this February. I absolutely love the challenge. My wife has said you need more color here or you need more fish, it is nice she takes some interest in it. I did all the wiring, plumbing building the stand out of cherry. I have to build the hood yet which my plan is to put linear actuators on it so it rises to the ceiling so I can work in it.

16074649000781913497587328854148.jpg
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun.... :)
nice set up you have going there:cool:
 
DAVE!!!! Welcome! Well done and thank you for sharing. Quite a journey you are on there.
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new