300 gallon in Iowa

Dave1331

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 8, 2020
Messages
19
Reaction score
88
Location
Iowa City
What state or country do you live in
Iowa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It me me 5 years to get her up and running and now it has had water in it 2 years come this February. I absolutely love the challenge. My wife has said you need more color here or you need more fish, it is nice she takes some interest in it. I did all the wiring, plumbing building the stand out of cherry. I have to build the hood yet which my plan is to put linear actuators on it so it rises to the ceiling so I can work in it.

16074649000781913497587328854148.jpg
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun.... :)
nice set up you have going there:cool:
 
DAVE!!!! Welcome! Well done and thank you for sharing. Quite a journey you are on there.
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new