300 gallon oasis build in AZ

This weekend I got my hands on 150 pounds of pukani dry rock.
The cutting/drilling and mortar has started for the new rockscape for the new tank..
Sweet GIF
 
This weekend I got my hands on 150 pounds of pukani dry rock.
The cutting/drilling and mortar has started for the new rockscape for the new tank..
Was this the Marco rock stuff or sourced from a local reefer?
 
Was this the Marco rock stuff or sourced from a local reefer?
no marco rock stuff. I sourced it from some who got it passed down to them from someone who passed it down to them and so on. Started out live rock at some point but now its all dry and I will sook it and cure it once I am done cutting/drilling and mortaring it together in sections. .
 
video of going around the start of the new center main rock structure made from pile of pukani
At first I didn't catch it was a video and was disappointed. ☹️ But I kept looking. Knew there had to be more. Great job 👏.
 
I was drilling/cutting and using motar today...The structure is taking shape ..I think next week it all goes in the tubs for 30 days in the dark with a rock or two from the 300 to seed them
Can you use the room for 30 days??? What're you going to do if you have to...

damon wayans fox GIF by Lethal Weapon
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 21.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 16 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 9.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new