OP
J

J&K Reefers

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So it’s been 5 weeks, sorry for not posting, but a lot of family stuff going on. I had a devastating ick outbreak which started with the Achilles Tang and wiped out a total of 10 fish. After treatment I have 5 fish remaining and everyone is doing great now. The outbreak happened immediately after I moved the fish and continued to get worse for about 7 days. I will start to introduce new fish this weekend after 4 weeks of ick not showing itself.I have started dosing and have added a few corals. Pictures to follow.

OP
OP
J

J&K Reefers

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here are a couple of pictures

Attachments

• IMG_0962.jpeg
    IMG_0962.jpeg
    171.7 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_0961.jpeg
    IMG_0961.jpeg
    130 KB · Views: 43

Gumbies R Us

Another Fish in the Sea
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So it’s been 5 weeks, sorry for not posting, but a lot of family stuff going on. I had a devastating ick outbreak which started with the Achilles Tang and wiped out a total of 10 fish. After treatment I have 5 fish remaining and everyone is doing great now. The outbreak happened immediately after I moved the fish and continued to get worse for about 7 days. I will start to introduce new fish this weekend after 4 weeks of ick not showing itself.I have started dosing and have added a few corals. Pictures to follow.
Sorry about all the losses!

OP
OP
J

J&K Reefers

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This hobby is painful at times! Especially when you get attached to these fish. A few of the fish I lost I had for 8-9 months. I will learn from this and be a better hobbyist.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 18.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back