30g Reef Tank

mkereefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 25, 2022
Messages
150
Reaction score
150
Location
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I am fairly new to taking care if saltwater. I recently got this 30 gallon from a friend and set it all up. Been up and running for about 1 month and this is what I all got in it.

Fish:
Yashia Goby
Tailspot Blenny
Pygmy Goby
Six Line Wrasse
Chalk Basslette

Coral:
Multiple Mushrooms
WWC Blowpop Zoa
Alien Anti Venom Zoa

No Inverts ATM

I have had a problem with Aptasia though and wondering the best solution for a smaller tank like this?
 
Sounds awesome! Check out F-aptasia if you want to nuke them or can give peppermint shrimp a try if you want to do it naturally but not all of them will eat aptasia
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new