310 PA 1yr build

LosReef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 30, 2020
Messages
239
Reaction score
215
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It's been a year since I set up my softie tank. Running an algae scrubber and skimmer. My scape looks bulky but it's hollow. It's made of about 80% CaribSea Shapes (arches and caves) on 3/4 acrylic stands. I wanted to keep big hiding spaces for the the big fish.

20210607_191458.jpg 20210607_191241.jpg 20210607_191453.jpg 20210607_193228.jpg 20200511_190640.jpg
 
Looks good!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new