32 Biocube blenny/Goby advice

  • Thread starter Thread starter jtp7004ft
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jtp7004ft

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 28, 2021
Messages
1,671
Reaction score
9,399
Location
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,

I have a 32 gallon biocube mixed reef.
I'm looking to get a blenny/ goby that serves a purpose (sand sifting would be a plus) and adds some color. Passive would be a plus.
Looking for advice on what to get.



Current stk
- (2) juvenile orange ocellaris about an 1" long
- cleaner shrimp
- 2 emerald crabs
- snails
- pin cushion urchin

Corals

Zoa's, shrooms, acon, green star polyps(grow like crazy) and a monti cap.

thanks in advance
 
Don’t know about serving a purpose but my YWG/pistol are nothing but fascinating to watch.
 
I like that, will the pistol get along with my cleaner?
My pistol rarely leaves the den, and only with the YWG by its side. I have a peppermint that will check out the den every once in a while but has never gone in. Don’t know much about cleaners.
 
I like that, will the pistol get along with my clean
Hi all,

I have a 32 gallon biocube mixed reef.
I'm looking to get a blenny/ goby that serves a purpose (sand sifting would be a plus) and adds some color. Passive would be a plus.
Looking for advice on what to get.



Current stk
- (2) juvenile orange ocellaris about an 1" long
- cleaner shrimp
- 2 emerald crabs
- snails
- pin cushion urchin

Corals

Zoa's, shrooms, acon, green star polyps(grow like crazy) and a monti cap.

thanks in advance
I have a pair of yashas that are paired with a pistol in my 32g. The cleaner and blood red fire shrimp have no problems with the pistol
 
Thank you for your input all. I'm going to hit 3 stores today.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new