Need help selecting last few fish

  • Thread starter Thread starter DeanoL
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Yellow Banded possum wrasse could be a good addition.
Thanks, yes I do like the possums, but they are not that common here where I am.

Im guessing if I was able to find one it would need to go in before the dwarf angel? Or should the dwarf angel not care about it?
 
Well, I don't know about the angel and wrasse species you settled on, but my Cherub wouldn't care. Generally speaking though, I think wrasses should be one of the last adds?
 
You could consider a Tomini Tang for that sized tank. It would help with algae control.

Hadn't considered that, sort of thought all tangs were out but can see a lot of places suggesting a tomini in a tank like mine.

Could I have a dwarf angel and the tomini? Would it matter which order they were added in?
 
Off to the LFS to see what they have. Hopefully I can come back with something suitable!
 
Ended up getting a red fire goby and royal gramma.

None of the fish seem to care about the fire goby - its our swimming in the open.

The royal gramma made the mistake of swimming into the colt leather when i released it, which is where the clowns live and they were not too impressed.

So it has been hiding in the rocks for a bit but is slowly coming out. Such a pretty fish.

Most I've ever paid for a fish though.....$350 eek
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new