32G biocube: Coral suggestions

PacoPetty

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
same i want to get a torch but they are so expensive lol. I have a green/purple hammer and a gold hammer.
Check out the site I told you about and you can get a really sweet torch from them for a very good price but you have to be careful because they will sting your hammers.

R0C95

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here you go. Pic for ideas.

20200621_151008.jpg

R0C95

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will do thanks for the ideas
Let me know if you're looking for names on any of these guys. In my opinion (but also budget based as well!) Since you dont have a heck of a lot of room, that saving up for higher end pieces may be something you want to do. At the start, I was just so excited to add coral, and I regret some of the additions (see that frogspawn colony in the back left of my tank). I mean, I do love the way frogspawn looks, just the green with blue tipped is very plain Jane.

Rarnold

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is a current pic...still have a bit of coral mounting to do. Cheers!

N11morales - Is that a BTA in your tank? How is that working out? Is it on the move? Do you have stock lights?
IMG_20200514_154801.jpg
I know it's been a minute since this was posted, but your biocube looks amazing in this pic. What your lighting schedule? I have my candy cane corals low like your but not getting this kind of inflation in my tank. Ph 8.3, Am 0, PO4 less than .5, NO3 less than 5

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 30 35.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 11 12.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 27 31.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 15 17.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.4%
Back