33 Gallon Custom all-in-one

Zwogle

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 27, 2016
Messages
167
Reaction score
164
Location
Anchorage
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dementions:
16x16x30

Equipment:
OceanRevive Arctic-T247
Smart ATO- Micro
Via Aqua 305 Water Pump
Aquatic Life 115 Skimmer

Filtration
Marine Pure balls and one 1" block

Live stock
2 Firefish
Stary blenny
Shrimp goby
Hi fin goby
pistol shrimp
PJ cardinal (obligatory first fish)
Clean up crew: Emerald crabs, various snails, peppermint shrimp



IMG_7353.JPG IMG_7354.JPG IMG_7352.JPG IMG_7239.JPG IMG_8127.JPG IMG_8332.JPG IMG_7360.JPG
 
Last edited:
I like the coral piece, did you make it or purchase? I have a reef mag rock in mine but it is chunky and has a lot of wasted space on the side. I like the side chamber. What are the tank measurements?
 
I like the coral piece, did you make it or purchase? I have a reef mag rock in mine but it is chunky and has a lot of wasted space on the side. I like the side chamber. What are the tank measurements?

Thanks ya'll, I "made" the coral piece, it was pretty cheap using a small piece of live rock. My first go at it was with neo mags covered in a couple layers of plate-dip, but after a couple months it started to rust, so now I am using epoxy covered neo magnets and they seem to be holding up strong.

Tank measures 16"x16"x 30in long with a 4" wall for the filter/pumps/heater.

Screen Shot 2017-01-02 at 11.15.29 PM.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new