36 gallon bow front reef tank light

Gregpetro

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would I just need one for a 36 gallon bow front?
The beauty of the blade is buy one. If the par isn't high enough get a ai blade glow. That's what I would do personally. Your never going to beat the light spread and wrap the blade has. Unless you go t5 lol.

Lucky_805

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The beauty of the blade is buy one. If the par isn't high enough get a ai blade glow. That's what I would do personally. Your never going to beat the light spread and wrap the blade has. Unless you go t5 lol.
i can post my schedule which you can just transfer, mine is a nem tank but i also grow frags on the top for my etsy store

hbubley

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i can post my schedule which you can just transfer, mine is a nem tank but i also grow frags on the top for my etsy store
I would love to see someone’s blade settings. I’m running 50% white and like 115% for blue and royal blue. Then around 7pm I transition to no whites. Lights turn off at 9

JCM

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I agree the hydra would work well, can be found used reasonably. Can also find t5 fixtures cheap these days. I have one I tried to sell, no interest even though it is dirt cheap and can grow any coral you want.

Back