36 gallon bow front reef tank light

  • Thread starter Thread starter Crystal08
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Would I just need one for a 36 gallon bow front?
The beauty of the blade is buy one. If the par isn't high enough get a ai blade glow. That's what I would do personally. Your never going to beat the light spread and wrap the blade has. Unless you go t5 lol.
 
on my tank which is a 65 gallon bowfront i have one ai hd 32, i would recommend a ai hd16
 
The beauty of the blade is buy one. If the par isn't high enough get a ai blade glow. That's what I would do personally. Your never going to beat the light spread and wrap the blade has. Unless you go t5 lol.
i can post my schedule which you can just transfer, mine is a nem tank but i also grow frags on the top for my etsy store
 
i can post my schedule which you can just transfer, mine is a nem tank but i also grow frags on the top for my etsy store
I would love to see someone’s blade settings. I’m running 50% white and like 115% for blue and royal blue. Then around 7pm I transition to no whites. Lights turn off at 9
 
I agree the hydra would work well, can be found used reasonably. Can also find t5 fixtures cheap these days. I have one I tried to sell, no interest even though it is dirt cheap and can grow any coral you want.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new