36 Gallon Build Thread

alibarin

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 23, 2020
Messages
7
Reaction score
3
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all!

This is my first saltwater tank and I'm excited to share my progress! I bought the tank, stand, and protein skimmer used and added my filter, heater, lights, and powerheads. I used live rock, live sand, and ammonia to cycle the tank and have recently added my first fish, two caramel clown fish! In a few weeks I plan to add my first coral and over the next couple of months I also plan to add a firefish, a six line wrasse, and a blenny.

Tank 0.jpg Tank 1.jpg Tank 2.jpg Tank 3.jpg Tank 4.jpg
 
Congratulations on the new system! It looks like you are off to a good start!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new