36 gallon stocklist

BigPete1089

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 11, 2024
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
connecticut
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 36”x13”x18” tank that currently has a Randalls goby, some sort of red pistol shrimp, and two hermit crabs in it.

I have planned to add the following fish: royal gramma, and a mccoskers flasher wrasse.

I was wondering what a good fourth fish should be that would not be aggressive with the others, originally I planned for two ocellaris clownfish but fear the aggression so I am now thinking of a Blenny but heard lawnmowers can also be aggressive, or a clown goby but I am unsure if it would be aggressive with the Randall. I am open to any other suggestions. Thanks.

IMG_1235.jpeg
 
I have a 36”x13”x18” tank that currently has a Randalls goby, some sort of red pistol shrimp, and two hermit crabs in it.

I have planned to add the following fish: royal gramma, and a mccoskers flasher wrasse.

I was wondering what a good fourth fish should be that would not be aggressive with the others, originally I planned for two ocellaris clownfish but fear the aggression so I am now thinking of a Blenny but heard lawnmowers can also be aggressive, or a clown goby but I am unsure if it would be aggressive with the Randall. I am open to any other suggestions. Thanks.

IMG_1235.jpeg
I would swap out the Mccosker’s Flasher - these fish are species that do best in 4’ tanks even when small. Their activity is way too much for 3’x18” tanks.

You could try a leopard wrasse in there but with the caution of it could outgrow the system over time.
 
I have a 36”x13”x18” tank that currently has a Randalls goby, some sort of red pistol shrimp, and two hermit crabs in it.

I have planned to add the following fish: royal gramma, and a mccoskers flasher wrasse.

I was wondering what a good fourth fish should be that would not be aggressive with the others, originally I planned for two ocellaris clownfish but fear the aggression so I am now thinking of a Blenny but heard lawnmowers can also be aggressive, or a clown goby but I am unsure if it would be aggressive with the Randall. I am open to any other suggestions. Thanks.

IMG_1235.jpeg
Get a firefish! I have one in my tank, and it is one of my favorite fish in there.
 
Get a firefish! I have one in my tank, and it is one of my favorite fish in there.
Yes! This!
I have a Lavandula in my nano and she’s just stunning.
IMG_2064.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new