3d Printed Aquarium Parts Archive

alabella1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Can anyone mock up one of these?? I know many reefers swear by the Ranco Heater Controllers and these mounts look like they should be easy for those who are good at designing.

Hanger Bracket For Ranco Digital Temperature Controller

2331.jpg

Projects with Sam

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Can anyone mock up one of these?? I know many reefers swear by the Ranco Heater Controllers and these mounts look like they should be easy for those who are good at designing.

Hanger Bracket For Ranco Digital Temperature Controller

2331.jpg
some measurements may be needed to size it properly. Like, for instance the dimension from center to center of the posts. the diameter of the posts, how far the come out from the plate and any other desired design direction like PETG color.

BlueAntec

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome list, thanks for compiling it. I did notice one of the listed bulk head tools had six different sizes in the files list. Looks like it could be a good one stop shop for Bulkhead removal tools.

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am "shamefully" looking for an urchin-sized cowboy hat. I tried resizing some from thingiverse, but they end up printing one layer thick and that just won't work for me.

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, I wanted to try out replacing my filter socks with a roller... So I designed one. Haven't wet tested it yet but constructive comments always welcome.. It's here on Thingiverse: Rollermat Reef Filter

Rollermat.jpg
How wide is the body to this? my sump doesn't leave much room for anything that's not a 4" sock.

EricR

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know of a nice-looking, snail guard for float switch on Tunze nano Osmolator?
It comes with clear wave guard but the bottom is open and urchin can still manage to hold the float down from the bottom (((not often but has happened to me))).

*I could DIY something easily but willing to buy something nicer (cosmetically) if available since float is in DT

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Started printing the hanna checker holder based on Robs bz reef design. 25 hour print. This is alittle over 12 hours in
I'd have it too but doesn't fit on my bed. And I want to change the reagent holes to match what I have. I'm glad he added the fusion file to the download!

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 112 74.2%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 9.9%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 10 6.6%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 3 2.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.3%

Back