3D Printed Manifold for RO/DI valves

  • Thread starter Thread starter Greybeard
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Greybeard

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 10, 2017
Messages
3,265
Reaction score
8,411
Location
Buffalo, MO
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In my sump closet, water comes in from my RO/DI system, and is redirected to one of three locations. Mixing station refill, Kalkwasser reservoir, and ATO (Sump). From there, it goes through a set of 3 hand valves, one for each receiving point.

Leaves me with a mess of RO hose, and very few ways to tidy it up.

So... may I present, my 3 way RO/DI valve manifold :D

Valve Manifold.png


This is designed to hold 3 of the common 1/4" hand valves, banded in place with zip ties, easily mountable to just about any surface. Rev 3, the one photographed above, won't be done printing for another couple of hours, but Rev 2 kinda shows you the point...

Rev2Print.jpg


In rev 3, I've made the slots a bit further apart, the handles were hitting each other in the OFF position, and I've cut some of the extraneous material from the sides. No reason for it...

Anyway, if anyone is interested in printing one, let me know, and I'll share a source file. It was done in F360, but I can generate about any format you might want.
 
Last edited:
Can I get the stl of f360 file? I often wondered why the valves don't have mounting tabs built in.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new