• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

3D Printed Starter & Sample Packs

Item Price
20-55
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

D3DPrintedThingz

Kind of a Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 29, 2022
Messages
1,705
Reaction score
1,410
Location
Stratosphere
What state or country do you live in
Australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have quite a few listings up with pre-boxed and ready to mail . Mushroom Cages, Magnetic Frag Racks, A few types of Nori Feeders , Frag Plugs, Spikes, many more things. Shipping is available , It is easiest on me as the seller to create the label through the Etsy platform , there are Buyer Protections e.g. refunds no questions asked within 30 day window, SSL data encryption , and many successful Etsy sales to show previous successful transactions. The link :

sdd3dpt.etsy.com

I am also available through messages on R2R as well as Etsy , I do get real time notifications through my watch when messaged through Etsy , and do not spend as much free time on this platform as in the past , so it may be quicker to get ahold of me through Etsy. thank you for browsing and looking :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 18 20.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 30.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new