3d printer recommendations

I would not recommend anything creality. They seem to always be breaking
Their newer stuff doesn't seem great, but I have a Creality CR-10 that I bought in 2017 that works fine. I can leave it sitting for 6 months, power it up, and it prints great.
 
Well, just ordered a Kobra S1 combo

3a3e6620-c856-4976-8751-f5faee37513e.jpg
 
I have the Bambu Lab P1S and love it. I had absolutely no 3D experience before this printer. I’ve used it for a crazy number of things, including some of the best gifts ever.

For the tank I’ve made an acclimation box, seaweed feeder, custom stands for my Hanna checkers, frag rack, and various plumbing fixtures I couldn’t find anywhere else.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new