3rd fish opinions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Murice
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Murice

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 1, 2020
Messages
72
Reaction score
94
What state or country do you live in
West Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys! Tank is about 1.5 months old. I have a blood orange clown and a lawnmower blenny. I also have 2 turbo snails and a Zoa frag. My plan is to have a lot of corals eventually so I need reef safe. It's a 29 gallon. I need ideas for 3rd fish in about 2 weeks but gotta research now. I kinda want fish that will work since it gives me a sense of superiority and I feel like a god. What are some good fish for this?
 
A small wrasse will always be working and picking on the rock work.
 
I really think I enjoy the 6 line
 
also a Possum wrasse and pink streaked wrasse will work
 
I really think I enjoy the 6 line
You may enjoy it, but it will most likely become a bully to anyone currently, or any new additions to the system.

also a Possum wrasse and pink streaked wrasse will work
I agree with these options.


Other options:
pistol shrimp w/ watchman goby
Royal gramma - not necessarily a worker but still very pretty.

Or not necessarily a fish but a good worker would be a cleaner shrimp, they have a lot of personality and eat any uneaten food.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new