• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

3x 300W Mars Aqua BB Leds

Jon Fishman

Cleveland Ohio, buy/sell local!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just as the title says. Three, Mars Aqua 300W LEDs, One used for 9 months the other 2 less than 6 months. My vanity got the best of me, and I upgraded lights for a better looking fixture etc. Tank did great with these.

I won’t say “only ised at 20%” etc..... because I have no idea..... definitely used around 50% and probably much higher at times. It’s been awhile and I just don’t remember, but they were only in use for a short time.

All lights work.

If you really want pictures I can dig them out of storage, but they look like a Mars Aqua 300W blackbox light

Trading For:

Big cheap no-name encrusting types of coral. Seriously..... will dump all 3 for a big enough Hollywood Stunner for example.

Cool inverts?

Odd fish perhaps?

Anemones? All three for a healthy Mag all day long for example.

Haddoni Nem

MP40 pieces and parts..... need wet-sides and a controller at the moment specifically.

Flip em’ on ebay, I don’t care..... they haven’t been in use for a year, despite being really good lights, so I’d just like something else for them.

Let me know..... If you have something crazy or not listed, doesn’t hurt to ask.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 38 32.2%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 18.6%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back