3x XR15 Pro G5 $900 shipped

Item Price
900
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

khoff

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 31, 2012
Messages
437
Reaction score
14
Location
Fort Worth, TX
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
upgraded lights, selling 3x g5 xr15 pro. No x-brace/rms/bars (I used wire). Great condition and well maintained. One uv led has some melt, but that’s all. $900 firm, shipped

81633126-36B0-4517-86B7-31CBCDB4FAFB.jpeg 795FC60F-164D-4FEC-B191-423CD354AF3C.jpeg
 
Would you be willing to separate id be interested in 2
 
(1 left) G5 XR15 Pro. Used about a year. Great shape. $280 shipped or local PU in Keller, TX. Price is firm, no trades. just 1 left… there is is a small burn on the lens from UV led
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new