• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

4-12 Media Chamber Reactor - Bashsea

Item Price
50
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Flounder's Reef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 13, 2019
Messages
469
Reaction score
174
Location
Nazareth, PA
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm selling my reactor in really good condition had one small Crack on the blue screen that holds down the sponge i glued it and it dosent affect the operation

20251011_134544.jpg 20251011_134549.jpg 20251011_134553.jpg 20251011_134559.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new