• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

4 Headed Holy Grail and Others

OP
OP
B

BTB117

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys I decided not to sell. Too many people asking for just the holy grail torch, etc etc and expecting to get the discount, which defeated the point.

I guess I’m keeping this thing for a while longer.

cheers all

Bandito Aquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@BTB117 sorry to hear man I’m a local reefer in secaucus would love to pass by maybe make an offer on some other items you have. Maybe trade I understand you were trying to get out of the hobby but since you’re staying in might as well ask.

jknorr23

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys I decided not to sell. Too many people asking for just the holy grail torch, etc etc and expecting to get the discount, which defeated the point.

cheers all
PM sent. I know you said you decided not to sell, but if you change your mind I was interested in the whole setup.

Rose's_Reef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

cheers all
Sorry man. I am interested in upgrading but I'm waiting for something to pop up closer to me. Wish your set up was closer

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 57 39.6%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 33 22.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 49 34.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.5%
Back