4 months into chasing a Cool Mixed Reef Tank

SteveTheFishDaddy

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 18, 2025
Messages
21
Reaction score
65
Location
Lehi
What state or country do you live in
Utah
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All,

4 months ago I bought a used saltwater tank that was up and running. I’ve been returning to R2R over and over again as a reference while making decisions on my own tank. I have loved the community and diving into threads on here so I decided to start my own tank thread and start being more involved instead of reading everything from the shadows. Heres to creating an account today.
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef! You should start a build thread for your tank so we can follow along!
 
Hi All,

4 months ago I bought a used saltwater tank that was up and running. I’ve been returning to R2R over and over again as a reference while making decisions on my own tank. I have loved the community and diving into threads on here so I decided to start my own tank thread and start being more involved instead of reading everything from the shadows. Heres to creating an account today.
Welcome to R2R, and congrats on the new tank!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new