4 MP60s in TSM

  • Thread starter Thread starter lavoisier
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

lavoisier

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 23, 2015
Messages
1,364
Reaction score
7,379
Location
Overland Park, KS
What state or country do you live in
Kansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like to set up a tidal surge with these 4 pumps--2 at each end of an 8ft. tank. I am assuming I will want to establish 1 master and 3 slave pumps. My question is if I should set up the slave on the same end of the tank as the master in sync mode and the 2 slaves at the far end on async? Thank you.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new