$40-$80 nano light for 10-20gallon?

SauceyReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 23, 2021
Messages
2,022
Reaction score
1,477
Location
Akron, Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is anyone rocking a $40-$80 light for a mixed reef 10-20 gallon?? If you are let us know what light you are using! And a photo of your tank.

I am trying to help a younger guy start his first reef tank.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new