40 Breeder Stocklist

epage

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 17, 2023
Messages
30
Reaction score
12
Location
Clemson
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all, I’m trying to put together a stock list for my 40 breeder. Any thoughts? Good? Additions? Am I overstocked? What order would you recommend adding the fish on the list? TIA.

  • 2 clowns
  • Royal gramma
  • Midas blenny
  • Watchman goby
  • Coral beauty
  • Six line
CUC (undecided)
 
Hey all, I’m trying to put together a stock list for my 40 breeder. Any thoughts? Good? Additions? Am I overstocked? What order would you recommend adding the fish on the list? TIA.

  • 2 clowns
  • Royal gramma
  • Midas blenny
  • Watchman goby
  • Coral beauty
  • Six line
CUC (undecided)
This list acceptable thus far
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new