40 gal ai prime lighting

D0ubt

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 24, 2021
Messages
15
Reaction score
4
Location
Washington
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there I have a fourty gallon breeder and an ai prime 16 mounter about a foot to foot and a half above the tank, with only soft corals, zoas and paly mostly a few mushrooms and other east stuff. Below I will attach dimensions and current light schedule I was looking for advice on better lighting schedule for my tank. I’m primarily home in the evenings which is why it starts later in the day

2E2AC7EF-1A9C-4B05-9B85-05F8D3430DBE.png 6C47856B-D185-4C8D-B653-9BA15B30E4BC.png
 
I run the above schedule. A few more hours than you are running. I increased my white spectrum a little for visual appeal compared to your schedule. I have mostly LPS in my tank
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new