400 gallon in wall build

  • Thread starter Thread starter Steve1310
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Wow on the control panel. Was glad to see how the flow sensors were installed as I often wondered how they would place in-line. Nice clean install on everything !!
 
Very nice system! Amazing how clean everything is!
 
68d36f9f970fc5a101760555e2b22eed.jpg
Where can I get those black cable conduits
 
Is your tank still up and running?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new