• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

400 miles - 7 hours and worth it alllllllllllllllll! PNOY++++

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Sikryd

hmm...Sweet!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Steve texted me last night to see if I wanted to roll up today, so of course I left at 4:30 this morning.

It was worth every mile (and TOLL! lol) Awesome tank, great guy,family and kids. I got to play ball with his daughter while he cut sps. Can't wait till we get pregnant!

His pictures are EXACTLY like the corals. The frags were big, healed and looking SWEET!
If you don't have the WhoDaMeng it is definetely a must have. (I put it on layaway...boss would kill me if I spent more $!)
The PNOY Psykotik is just that - PSYKOTIK!!! bi-colored frag with killer orange and pink, colony is insane 5-6 colors.

I have seen a lot of collections and he by far has one of the best I have seen yet...
If you didn't realize it, I was thoroughly impressed.

UPS is at the door from AquaworldPSC

Then its off to bed!

EliteReefs

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Steve texted me last night to see if I wanted to roll up today, so of course I left at 4:30 this morning.

It was worth every mile (and TOLL! lol) Awesome tank, great guy,family and kids. I got to play ball with his daughter while he cut sps. Can't wait till we get pregnant!

His pictures are EXACTLY like the corals. The frags were big, healed and looking SWEET!
If you don't have the WhoDaMeng it is definetely a must have. (I put it on layaway...boss would kill me if I spent more $!)
The PNOY Psykotik is just that - PSYKOTIK!!! bi-colored frag with killer orange and pink, colony is insane 5-6 colors.

I have seen a lot of collections and he by far has one of the best I have seen yet...

Then its off to bed!

so what your saying is his stuff was just aright?? lol

I-K@ndY

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Then its off to bed!

Thanks you for driving and taking your time to visit me. I hope those SPS and chalices are worth the trip .. Thank you for the kind words and its really nice to finally have someone not from the tri-state to have seen my collection .. Thank you

OP
OP
Sikryd

Sikryd

hmm...Sweet!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hate to sound like a broken record on things being good - but its a LOT BETTER than being the recipient of an unhappy time.
Everyone I have dealt with so far has been great.

Problem with Steve is he has wayyyyyyyyyyyy too much NICE STUFF. I could have just brought my money up there and went broke in one spot and would have been thrilled.
It was worth it just to see all the different available chalices all in one spot and being able to compare the different pieces all sitting right next to each other. That was one of the real benefits. Not many people can see what they all look like compared to each other and actually see which one fits your personal taste and growth style.

I forgot to add - the frags weren't really frags - more like 2-4 eye mini colonies (one 6 eye piece woot woot!). That is hard not to be excited about.

Last edited:

I-K@ndY

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry didn't cut the PE ME .. Next time but you got something nicer ;)

OP
OP
Sikryd

Sikryd

hmm...Sweet!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Yeah! And a bunch of SPS freebies :tongue:
Almost forgot to say thanks again for those! The wife loves the Ice Fire and the 30k Lokani - she wouldn't stick around to see the new chalices - she just flew in
I'm still busy chillin' checking out all the new stuff. Put my new frag mags to work, and all my DEAD discs from my tank crash too.

m'akoyPINOY

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
steve is AAA++++!i got all my frags from him FREE!i just have to cook adobo and pansit to get it...can't wait to see his collection!!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I also just got some frags from Steve and the colors are just awesome!! The packing was superb, but the corals trump it all! Very generous reefer and good guy!

OP
OP
Sikryd

Sikryd

hmm...Sweet!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
steve is AAA++++!i got all my frags from him FREE!i just have to cook adobo and pansit to get it...can't wait to see his collection!!

I tried that - it didn't work :sad:

Love the Real M'akoy - that thing is BRIGHT! Its lookin' gooooood

OP
OP
Sikryd

Sikryd

hmm...Sweet!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

You better start cuttin' - did you see my sig - RENT IS DUE!!! LOL

Told you - that is #1 on my list - going to save up and get that one before winter hopefully :)
Crazy piece that is sure

mac-reefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
that's it just cook adobo and pansit for pnoy and gett free corals.. i'm there this weekend then, hope you have a big stomach pnoy cuz i cook a mean couple of pinoy dishes...:bigsmile:
oh m'koy let's take a trip to see pnoy....

grknyer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got mine from him for free too and all I had to give him was a souvlaki and gyro sandwich:bigsmile:
M'akoy what do you say. Lets take a road trip together to Steve's?

All in all I'm sure you walked away happy. Steve lives closer to me than you do and everytime I go over I'm in awe too.

I-K@ndY

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Makoy I even deliver your frags :)... Thanks for the food that is one YUMMY Abobo and pansit...

I also just got some frags from Steve and the colors are just awesome!! The packing was superb, but the corals trump it all! Very generous reefer and good guy!
Thanks Rev. Im glad you like it.. post pics when they get acclimated .. Thanks and like I said its not all about money its about helping friends :)

You better start cuttin' - did you see my sig - RENT IS DUE!!! LOL

Told you - that is #1 on my list - going to save up and get that one before winter hopefully :)
Crazy piece that is sure

Well you saw it in person and you know I have it hidden lol.. When the time comes you will see pop 1 frag here and you just have to be signed on :)

Yep, Steve has all the crazy pieces these days :)

Thanks Mark.. I have to catch up to play the game :)

that's it just cook adobo and pansit for pnoy and gett free corals.. i'm there this weekend then, hope you have a big stomach pnoy cuz i cook a mean couple of pinoy dishes...:bigsmile:
oh m'koy let's take a trip to see pnoy....

I like Adobong Aso!...

I got mine from him for free too and all I had to give him was a souvlaki and gyro sandwich:bigsmile:
M'akoy what do you say. Lets take a road trip together to Steve's?

All in all I'm sure you walked away happy. Steve lives closer to me than you do and everytime I go over I'm in awe too.

Harry thanks ... I like gyro!.. hope your tank will be ready soon as some of your frags I am holding , I am so tempted to frag lol

I'm sooooooo jealous....

Drive down here :)

bushh23

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Steve that PE ME cant be fragged for too many people as i will be camping outside your door for it! Steve has amazing things and he is by far one of the easiest people to deal with when youre looking for something. His prices are awesome, the frags are always healed and look great and he definitely knows what he is doing over there. You just have to pry some of them from his grip sometimes :p Get some pics up of the new stuff and i'm sure most of us have a few new ones we can add too :)

I-K@ndY

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Steve that PE ME cant be fragged for too many people as i will be camping outside your door for it! Steve has amazing things and he is by far one of the easiest people to deal with when youre looking for something. His prices are awesome, the frags are always healed and look great and he definitely knows what he is doing over there. You just have to pry some of them from his grip sometimes :p Get some pics up of the new stuff and i'm sure most of us have a few new ones we can add too :)

Thank you for the kind words and BTW how is the Meng ME ;)... Im easy as to deal with.. :D

bushh23

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Meng is growing and seems to be getting a second eye but its not fully formed yet. It is very depressed though since it misses the PE ME and doesnt sleep well without it. Think you should speed that up as we dont want to make meng's mad ;)

Thank you for the kind words and BTW how is the Meng ME ;)... Im easy as to deal with.. :D

OP
OP
Sikryd

Sikryd

hmm...Sweet!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In VA Beach right now for a conference. My camera sucks! But hopefully the wife gets me a new one for my b-day!!! I'm hoping for the new underwater canon point n shoot.
I'll try to get some when I get home.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 22 29.7%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 27 36.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 25.7%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.4%
Back