400g to 1000g journey begins

samparker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't worry Lesley, this is not the end of your marine Journey, just a side step. I am certain it will lead to better (perhaps not bigger) things in the near term future, even if it means I have to fly back over and help set it up :)

carlson

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There are a lot of good people out there! Sometimes it may seem impossible to think there are any left, but just keep your head up, and better thing will come your way! I'm sure of it. Things like this happen for a reason he obviously wasn't the person you thought he was.

carlson

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One more thing, it might seem unclear to you right now as to why this happened, what did you do wrong, what were you supposed to do different? But if it makes you feel better, I believe stuff like this happens because you were meant for more. Life has a lot better plans for you than where you were before, so If I were you I would be excited! And anxious! The most important thing is to always keep your head up, and to know you were meant for more.

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Words cannot express the sadness of reading your last post. As others have stated and I will express, I am praying for you and may your hole in the road of life the repaired so we can see you back here helping, and see a build that show your resilience. You are a good person and reefer.

xjiang7

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just find out this thread and read all of it. I’m sorry for the bad things happened, having my own parents divorced when I was three. From your thread though I’m sure you are brave enough to move forward and build a new, good life

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 18 6.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 35 12.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 159 57.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 6.8%
Back