40B sps paradise

Uh-oh. I minimalist SPS tank with two LED fixtures to cook everything? I foresee an incredible tank coming along!

And a Pearlberry? Nice! I've killed three over the past two years, and it still remains in my top 3 list for favorite SPS...
 
Uh-oh. I minimalist SPS tank with two LED fixtures to cook everything? I foresee an incredible tank coming along!

And a Pearlberry? Nice! I've killed three over the past two years, and it still remains in my top 3 list for favorite SPS...

Funny I dont remember posting a pic of Pearlberry LOL but I had to go back and look to be sure. I do have a piece but its small. Showstopper for sure

u3epy6yp.jpg
 
From the pictures you sure are getting nice PE, I too, just recently started dosing AcroPower, it is only a week but can see the difference on the SPS PE.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new