4g pico and 2.5g mini sump

I robbed the picos light for my dt and replaced it with a hydra 26 every thing seems to be ok with it except the kenya at the top left. I also added added a few more corals darth mauls, rastas and an unknown blue and yellow zoa. Also modified the skimmer so it actually works. Heres a few pics my very first frogspawn frag from my dt and the modified skimmer
 
Scott keeps eating my sexy shrimp so I put the last survivor in the pico today now he just needs friends.
 
too freaking cool, in some of the pics it looks like a full size tank. lol
Thank you!! Wish i could stock it like a full size tank ;)


Things are going well all the zoas have grown new polyps and the kenya has fully attached to the LR although now I have this sweet green kenya I might swap it out with hehe. Added a monti cap with blueberry polyps and had to remove the clown gobie becuase hes a jerk so hes gen pop in my DT and much more docile now. A few cell pics ;) sexy and his frog might add sand im not really a fan of the bare bottom maintenance
 
These zoas grow so fast started with 3 heads a month ago now its 8 I took this one just after lights on so u could see the heads so happy
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new