4x54w Deepblue solarxtreme FS

GratefulReef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 30, 2012
Messages
422
Reaction score
6
Location
syracuse,ny
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a deepblue 4x54w t5 fixture, it also has 8 blue moonlight LEDs. The fixture is fully programmable and will control two sets of two lamps allowing actinic and daylights to be ran seperately on their own timers via the control pad built into the fixture. I have used this light for about a year, and about 2 months ago I upgraded my light bulbs to ATI and geisemann bulbs I believe the exact setup is blue+, purple+, pure actinic and a GE 6500k. This light worked very well for LPS and softies on my 75g reef. I would prefer local pickup 13210, or could meet within reasonable distance 25ish miles. I would consider shipping but at this time I am looking for local pickup. Anything else you'd like to know about this fixture, feel free to ask.
 
*bump* have some interest but nothing solid yet, I will ship if buyer pays actual shipping charges including any insurance or special requests, I will cover the shipping materials. asking 175 and the bulbs alone were about 100 with shipping costs.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 9.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new