5 month update

LuckyReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
coming up to about 6 months into my first reef tank and i’m so happy to be able enjoy my corals and nems thriving, when i first got into this hobby i was taught all the wrong things and did extensive research, even lost multiple corals and nems but finally after biting that bullet my tanks finally been stable and doing really well over these past few weeks. i really struggle with high nutrients and i never could figure out why and i just stopped everything and let it take its course. Now i that I run gfo and feed properly i haven’t seeen phosphates over 0.08 for sometime now. Only thing in my tank that’s lacking is the growth i feel like just recently i’ve started seeing corals grow more and propagate and never really noticed that up until now i can’t just wait what this tank looks like from a year from now

IMG_2369.jpeg

Snowxcross

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
coming up to about 6 months into my first reef tank and i’m so happy to be able enjoy my corals and nems thriving, when i first got into this hobby i was taught all the wrong things and did extensive research, even lost multiple corals and nems but finally after biting that bullet my tanks finally been stable and doing really well over these past few weeks. i really struggle with high nutrients and i never could figure out why and i just stopped everything and let it take its course. Now i that I run gfo and feed properly i haven’t seeen phosphates over 0.08 for sometime now. Only thing in my tank that’s lacking is the growth i feel like just recently i’ve started seeing corals grow more and propagate and never really noticed that up until now i can’t just wait what this tank looks like from a year from now

IMG_2369.jpeg
Just keep stable parameters, should be fine later on for sure!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 83 56.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.8%
Back