• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

5 Star customer service!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

minus9

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I just wanted to thank Matt publicly about his customer service, it's second to none.
I bought a custom lid from Matt last year and recently noticed a minor issue. I reached out to Matt and without hesitation, he simply made me a new lid and asked me if there were any changes I would like. I just had him move the cutouts an inch or so, that was it. Today I received my new lid, cheers!
Kudos to you Matt for standing behind your product/work and putting the customer first.
For anyone considering a custom lid for their tank(s), look no further and buy with complete confidence.
227C1A5C-ACBE-4E3B-A595-A5148E206289.jpeg

cromag27

octoaquatics.com - ig = @octoaquatics. view my sig
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just wanted to thank Matt publicly about his customer service, it's second to none.
I bought a custom lid from Matt last year and recently noticed a minor issue. I reached out to Matt and without hesitation, he simply made me a new lid and asked me if there were any changes I would like. I just had him move the cutouts an inch or so, that was it. Today I received my new lid, cheers!
Kudos to you Matt for standing behind your product/work and putting the customer first.
For anyone considering a custom lid for their tank(s), look no further and buy with complete confidence.
227C1A5C-ACBE-4E3B-A595-A5148E206289.jpeg

looks great!!

MERKEY

Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I also got a great lid, love it!

When I get the brace set for my 75 I'll be ordering another!!

cromag27

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I also got a great lid, love it!

When I get the brace set for my 75 I'll be ordering another!!

remind me you’re a repeat customer for a discount!!

MERKEY

Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Heck ya will do!

If you made braces for the middle of tanks that had the plastic middle cut out I'd have you make that too hahah

Your work is top notch, thank you again!

cromag27

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Heck ya will do!

If you made braces for the middle of tanks that had the plastic middle cut out I'd have you make that too hahah

Your work is top notch, thank you again!

i could make something, not sure how pretty it would be.

DHill6

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've ordered from Matt a few times, always go back to him. Lid, boxes for sump, acclimate box, probe holders. Never had a problem, always a polite conversation.

cromag27

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've ordered from Matt a few times, always go back to him. Lid, boxes for sump, acclimate box, probe holders. Never had a problem, always a polite conversation.

i always appreciate this type of feedback. especially since when i get frantic, sometimes my emails may sound curt!

MERKEY

Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sounds like we should try it hahaha!!

I don't like the black middle and just wanted a clear alternative. And I'd rather give you the business and support. Heck this could be a new product line for you!!

I dont think you could make it look worse. It's a simple marinland petsmart 75g 4' long rimmed 2 lid configuration with the black plastic brace in middle.

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 21.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 73 34.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 70 33.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back